Api access error

Hi,

Am using the local host “http://127.0.0.1:8000/api/resource/Lead” to access the lead and send some data from the google scripts to Leads but while running this, am getting some error regarding the permission issue but all the permission are in the right manner.

This is the permission Role:

This is my Web hook:

For the testing when Am trying to access from the postman this is error am getting:

{
“exception”: “frappe.exceptions.PermissionError”,
“exc”: “["Traceback (most recent call last):\n File \"apps/frappe/frappe/app.py\", line 69, in application\n response = frappe.api.handle()\n File \"apps/frappe/frappe/api.py\", line 138, in handle\n doc = frappe.get_doc(data).insert()\n File \"apps/frappe/frappe/model/document.py\", line 251, in insert\n self.check_permission(\"create\")\n File \"apps/frappe/frappe/model/document.py\", line 194, in check_permission\n self.raise_no_permission_to(permlevel or permtype)\n File \"apps/frappe/frappe/model/document.py\", line 214, in raise_no_permission_to\n raise frappe.PermissionError\nfrappe.exceptions.PermissionError\n"]”,
“_server_messages”: “["{\"message\": \"User Guest does not have access to this document\", \"title\": \"Message\"}"]”,
“_error_message”: “Insufficient Permission for Lead”
}

How to over come this issue Kindly pull me out.

Thank you

how are you doing with authorization?

1 Like

Hi, @Maheshwari_Bhavesh
Just now Am trying to test in the postman:

I didn’t done any auth :no_mouth:

Hi, @Maheshwari_Bhavesh Thanks for your guidance , I have checked the auth and fixed the issue.

Thank you.