AttributeError: 'Account' object has no attribute 'validate_transaction_currency'

Can anyone help me on this. Not able to go to the next stage of place order where I will choose the payment option like bank payment, card payment or cash on delivery.

When reporting an error, please indicate whether it occurred during a payment entry or an e-commerce transaction, and include the relevant error or console log.
And which version?

1 Like

Apology for the inconvenience. It occurred during the E-Commerce transaction.
Console log:
bangla-grocery-ltd - Server Error
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “apps/frappe/frappe/app.py”, line 95, in application
response = frappe.api.handle()
File “apps/frappe/frappe/api.py”, line 55, in handle
return frappe.handler.handle()
File “apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py”, line 47, in handle
data = execute_cmd(cmd)
File “apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py”, line 85, in execute_cmd
return frappe.call(method, **frappe.form_dict)
File “apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 1628, in call
return fn(*args, **newargs)
File “apps/erpnext/erpnext/accounts/doctype/payment_request/payment_request.py”, line 486, in make_payment_request
frappe.local.response[“location”] = pr.get_payment_url()
File “apps/erpnext/erpnext/accounts/doctype/payment_request/payment_request.py”, line 202, in get_payment_url
controller.validate_transaction_currency(self.currency)
AttributeError: ‘Account’ object has no attribute ‘validate_transaction_currency’

The version is v14.57.0 (version-14). Not getting any multipayment option page while getting sales order page.

Hi @A.S.M_Khaled_Rasel

Do you want to go to the next stage after clicking the pay button? For example, do you want to open a payment no page?

yes, I want to go to the next option with multipayment option like Credit card, Bank or debit card, Cash on delivery etc. Can you please help me out.

Hi @A.S.M_Khaled_Rasel

You can do this if you understand its configuration flow and coding flow in payment gateway modules Razorpay, PayPal etc.

Thank You!

1 Like