Authentication in Webhook

I want to send Item data from my localhost to server through Webhook. I user end point’s user API Access for Authentication. But in webhook on my local server, always shows

requests.exceptions.HTTPError: 401 Client Error: UNAUTHORIZED

How can I send post data using Authentication in webhook? Is there any required format?

I’m not sure if I’ve understood this very well, but the first thing I would do is test the connection of both from a client, for example: Bruno

You must pass the authorization data in the header, for example:

With this, you should get a response. If you receive a response, you just need to check the specific webhook. If you don’t get one, review the authorization data.

There is a section for adding headers to your Webhook. Add any headers here. e.g. Authorization: Bearer ... or Authorization: Basic ...

@revant_one Thank you. Found It. in Authorization: Basic, I have to use Base64 encoded data of API Key and its secret value.

Can i use webhooks to sync data , Can a webhook be set to resend all failed data if so how. How can a webhook be set to react to an error or response

Webhook is used to notify changes. Your app consuming the webhook needs to handle sync part.

https://python-rq.org/docs/jobs/#requeuing-failed-jobs

No it can’t. Write custom api that can handle failures with custom responses.

Read about webhook in general What is a webhook?

Frappe webhook documentation Webhooks