Automatic upload file in erpnext from windows server

Hi, I have a somewhat peculiar question. I have some files on a windows server that I would like to automatically upload into erpnext for accounting people to view. What is the best choice? I have tried uploading them via ftp to the private/files folder directly in the OS but these I don’t see in the file manager. Can anyone help me?

Try importing from Frappe File Manager => Import Zip option

And, while importing, make sure you are importing to a folder, such as Attachments, Home, or any other folder, so that you can unzip the file.

thank you for your reply, but I need an automatic system. I try to explain myself better:
i have files in a folder on disk > start a script every night > send the files in the folder to erpnext.

Currently, also thanks to chatgpt, I have tried various api rest based methods with powershell but to no avail.

You can try two things:

Option 1:

1. Copy the files to a path under “private/files” folder of the site using SFTP or any other file protocol.
  2. Create a “File” Doctype record with necessary attributes through a scheduled job in Frappe or directly from Windows using curl.

Option 2:

1. Use Frappe’s HTTP APIS for file upload

Option 1 or 2 will be based on the number of files that you need to process. If there are 100s of files, my preference will be to use Option 1.