Automation of creating a Salary slip from employee information

Hi,
I am trying to get the salary of the employee in the employee list and copy that information into the salary structure and automatically create a salary slip.

Could you please let me know how to create a custom script for the following : 1. Create a salary structure for the particular employee automatically.
2. Add the salary of the employee in the relevant field.
3. Calculate necessary deductions based on employee salary and age.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Akilesh

If you have similar salary structures, you can make one salary structure, you can always use File > Copy

Hi Mehta… Thanks for the reply…!! But what I am trying to do is slightly different… I am trying to write a custom script which does the following…

After entering all the employee information and clicking on save the custom script should create a salary structure automatically and populate the salary and DOB in the respective fields and calculate the CPF(Singapore’s PF) and save the salary structure.

Please let me know if we can write a custom script for the following. Kindly let me know if there are documents to learn the basics of custom scripts.

Thanks,

Cheers,
Akilesh

You will have to make a button and write create a salary structure.

See this example. This uses the old API though !

https://github.com/frappe/erpnext/blob/develop/erpnext/hr/doctype/salary_manager/salary_manager.js#L40