Awesome Bar BUG in v10.1.18 - I give up. Let it stay broken

Why not think big? This calls for a test :wink:

Well, that makes me laughā€¦ I am not sure this is even on anyoneā€™s radar. Every now and again someone will take a look, but nothing ever gets done for it.

Maybe one of the new recruits will get interested. Sad to have to say it that way though.

BKM

Hello, @bkm888 Awesome bar working just fine in the latest version, with the use of ā€œEnterā€ key as well! Would have attached a GIF for your reference but I have seen how ā€œfascinatedā€ you are by those, hence Iā€™d just suggest you check out the latest version, and try using the search bar + ENTER key for navigation. Thanks for reaching out!

Hahaā€¦ Well it is good that it finally was fixed. I havenā€™t paid any attention to it for almost a year now because I had a fix for it when it occurs.

As far as GIFs go, they are too small, blurry, and move too fast for your eyes to follow. they do not have a pause button for you to try to follow along on the screens and all of my new users hated them. So, yeahā€¦ Iā€™m not sure I would call that a ā€œfascinationā€ but I donā€™t really care how ā€œfascinatedā€ other people are with them either. (Thanks though for having read enough of my posts to even know about that :grin: )

BKM

Okā€¦ so now Moderator, this thread can be closed!

1 Like