Hi, we are a manufacturing company using ERPNext v16.33. We are facing an issue with the calculation of shortage qty of raw material in production plans. This is because it seems the projected qty is incorrect. This scenario happens specifically when we create multiple production plans. For example, let’s say I create a production plan for the month of Oct and create an MR and a PO for the shortage raw material. Now, before creating a work order for this plan, if I create a second production plan (for Nov), it still counts the reserved stock for the Oct plan as part of the projected qty for the Nov plan leading to under-counting the required qty for procurement.
I believe this issue has already been fixed in #57399 and #57492. Related bug fixes seem to be #58812, #58806, and #58805. I was wondering if these fixes could be backported to v16. This would be greatly useful to us.
Thank you!