Batch wise price list

Hello,

In FMCG and pharma companies, price changes with the batch. I would like to know if we can manage batch-wise pricing in ERPNext.

See here -
https://manual.erpnext.com/contents/stock/batch
https://kb.erpnext.com/kb/batch/managing-batch-wise-inventory

There is a child doctype “Batchwise Purchase Rate” that stores rates of each batch’s price when received. We have customized our quotation form to show batchwise rates from which we can select a batch to add to quotation.

So - it can be done! Batch inventory in the box, and batchwise price list takes some configuration/customization.

1 Like

Thanks alec for the reply.

I could not find child doctype “Batchwise Purchase Rate”. Have you created that for your project or is it available out of the box?

It seems I will have to go for some customization in the code to add this functionality.

Sorry for the delayed response.

We created the doc for our project - here are some important fields to us.

1. Item code (link)
  2. Supplier (link)
  3. Batch (link)
  4. Rate (currency)

The customization was done by New Indictrans Tech, possibly @rohit_w and his team can help you out! We’re very happy with his team’s work :smile:

Thanks for reply Alec.

Noted your point and suggestion :smile:

Hello, I would like to know if there is any workaround about this, so we can validate price according to batch. Thanks in advance.

Hello, I would like to know how to achieve batchwise purchase and sale. please advise.

These docs should help Managing Batch wise Inventory

Hi. Thanks for the reply. I want different prices for different batches of the same item.
I want to run a pharmacy, and prices vary from batch to batch for the same item.

Thanks

1 Like

hey @Sagun_Sood did you get any solution for that?
I need to do the same thing… if you already had the solution please suggest me.

Thanks in advance

hi @ajeenckya,

I am trying to achieve the same thing.
Did you fix this already, if yes please give your suggestion like how can i achieve this,
I fixed one part where i am getting the batch mrp through item price .
Now how can i get the same mrp in delivery note item table while creating through Pick List.
Please Guide me …

Regards,