Become a Reseller of ERPNext.com Cloud!

The reason was that we wanted to stop users from just registering as a reseller and claiming the discount for themselves!

true, thatā€™s understandable. I didnā€™t think of that possibility.

Leaves a bit of a problem with a scenario where someone is just a small but legit reseller ā€¦ maybe thereā€™s no way to comfort everybody

Hi I have three questions.

1. Is commission paid on renewals also?

2. If a customer signs up to a free plan then upgrades to a paid plan, will commission be paid on the upgrade

3. If it is hosted on your cloud. Is it possible for a developer to customise it?

Yes, if you pay on behalf of the customer

Yes!

No custom apps unless you are on the $1500 / year plan

1 Like

how about whether the initial free plan was not done through the resellerā€™s link?
Can you upgrade that plan and also re-direct it to be sailing under a resellerā€™s account?

1 Like

Thank you for answering those.

Pay on behalf of the customer? I thought we just had an affiliate link that referred people to you who then set up their own account and reoccurring billing rather than a reseller account where we pay the licence and then charge the customer

can a plan (which may be a free plan or not) which has not been signed through a resellers link in the first place be re-assigned to a reseller later on?

Is it still valid?

Please update reseller Link ā€œNot Foundā€ , itā€™s not working.

1 Like

@umair shall we restart the reseller program?

2 Likes

Would love to explore the thought.

We are seeing some traction in becoming a Frappe Partner. Infact, we have hoping to have a catch-up call with ex-resellers soon. Perhaps a discussion there can help.

3 Likes