BOMs for Raw materials should not be allowed

Hi,

Is there some way you can prevent items specified "No" for "Allow Bill of Materials" in item master from appearing in the drop down menu/ search for Items for which you're creating a BOM? i.e. Only allow finished goods or items marked as "Yes" for "Allow Bill of Materials" in item master to have BOMs.

Thanks,
Sonal

Hello Sonal,

We will consider this when revamping Production Module.

Regards,
Umair

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 12:35 PM, Sonal <so…@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

Is there some way you can prevent items specified "No" for "Allow Bill of Materials" in item master from appearing in the drop down menu/ search for Items for which you're creating a BOM? i.e. Only allow finished goods or items marked as "Yes" for "Allow Bill of Materials" in item master to have BOMs.

Thanks,
Sonal

--
Thanks and Regards,
Umair Sayyed
um...@erpnext.com
www.erpnext.com

Dear Sonal,

We will fix this in few minutes. I will update you when item filtering is working in Bill of Material.

Regards,
Umair Sayyed

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 12:35 PM, Sonal <so…@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

Is there some way you can prevent items specified "No" for "Allow Bill of Materials" in item master from appearing in the drop down menu/ search for Items for which you're creating a BOM? i.e. Only allow finished goods or items marked as "Yes" for "Allow Bill of Materials" in item master to have BOMs.

Thanks,
Sonal

--
Thanks and Regards,
Umair Sayyed
um...@erpnext.com
www.erpnext.com

Whenever is convenient.

Thanks Umair!

On Tuesday, October 9, 2012 12:35:46 PM UTC+5:30, Sonal wrote:

Hi,

Is there some way you can prevent items specified "No" for "Allow Bill of Materials" in item master from appearing in the drop down menu/ search for Items for which you're creating a BOM? i.e. Only allow finished goods or items marked as "Yes" for "Allow Bill of Materials" in item master to have BOMs.

Thanks,
Sonal

Dear Sonal,

We have fixed the issue, now the system will allow to create BOM only for those item where "Allow Bill of Materials" is "Yes".

Please check after refreshing the system.

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 5:19 PM, Sonal <so…@gmail.com> wrote:

Whenever is convenient.

Thanks Umair!

Hi,

Thanks,
Sonal

Hi Nabin,

Its working fine.

Thanks,
Sonal

Hi,

Thanks,
Sonal