- Adds the ability to convert a webform into a multistep one.
- If a webform is long, converting it into a multistep one reduces the scrolling the user has to do, thus improving the ux.
- To enable multistep for webform, just need to check
Is Multi Step Form.
- when the next button is clicked, the framework will check whether all the reqd values in that section are populated,
- If a section's visibility is dependent on a value, the section will be visible/hidden accordingly
Let me use this thread for a little background information: originally @scdanieli developed this customisation for our customer’s web portals. We found it very useful for multiple customers who have long web forms. @hrwx made this feature more generic, added tests and takes care of the documentation. Now we are proud to contribute it back to the core.