This change in ERPNext 13.30.0
x: Loan repayment entries for payroll payable account
(cherry picked from commit 3128f96)
Is causing an error on Creating Payroll Slips in Payroll Entry when the payroll structure is in a currency different from the GL Account currency. It will prompt Account type cannot be set for payroll payable account XXXXX , please remove and try again. There is no error when the payroll structure of that employee has the same currency as the Payroll GL Account.
How to replicate:
- Payroll account specified under Default Payroll Payable Account in Company Settings.
- The GL Account specified for payroll is in USD
- Salary Structure for employee A is in CAD
- Create Payroll entry, Get Employees and ensure employee A is fetched
- Press Create Salary Slips
- The error Account type cannot be set for payroll payable account XXXXX , please remove and try again will be shown.