I am having a strange issue, if anybody is also experiencing this?
I create a route with operations, and use it inside a BOM. The BOM does its job perfectly taking all operations. But on the second BOM I want to use the same route, I doesn’t get anything. Then going back into Routes, I notice that all the operations I created have now disappeared.
So it seems that loading Routes into BOM deletes all operations from further use.
Anyone exp this? And any solution in sight?
Yes. I confirm. I am experiencing the exact same issue. Once a route is applied to a BOM it removes the operations from the route. Almost like it cuts and pastes the data. When you go to apply the route to a second BOM it will appear empty as the operations have already been removed.
Whatever hard details you can give to define and replicate this would expedite a fix -
What version did you first note this?
I have only been using 12.x.x-develop, so I don’t know if it works or not on other versions. Steps are the following to replicate.
- Manufacturing/Routing/Create a new route with multiple operations
- Manufacturing/BOM/Open or Create a BOM
- Check ‘With Operations’
- Populate ‘Transfer Material Against’
- Populate ‘Routing’ with Route created in step 1.
- Operations section will then be populated.
- Manufacturing/Routing/Open Route used in BOM
- Route now shows no operations. It’s like it cuts the operations from Route instead of copying.
Yes, it looks like similar.
I have created below issue, kindly suggest should I close it or let it open until get fixed?
My vote is both stay open, they may not be the same bug. Whoever fixes one can then test the other one, to see whether that fixes the pair.
I also experiencing the exact same issue. i am using versions below
ERPNext: v11.1.46 (master)
Frappe Framework: v11.1.41 (master)
Same issue here. Up-voted on GitHub.