Build With Hussain presents: Work Hours with Faris Ansari!

Introducing a new Live stream series in Build With Hussain YouTube channel, courtesy of @netchampfaris !!

Join me and Faris live every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday as we work together on Frappe UI, Gameplan and more.

In the first stream (S1E1), we implemented the new Gameplan design for a screen and also tackled a tricky decision about implementing a Tab/Button group component :v:t3:

Don’t forget to subscribe BuildWithHussain channel on YouTube for more awesome stuff!

Upcoming streams:

6 Likes

Next Up on Work Hours with Faris Season 1

This week me and Faris are going to refactor FrappeUI’s resource manager! Also, new time: 9:30PM IST!

Here the links to the next 3 episodes of the live streams, don’t forget to subscribe for more!

Come join us, to see the work happen :grin:!

3 Likes

WE ARE BACK!

After a break, we are back and we will have a live work hours session today @ 9.30PM IST!

Join us on YT:

Don’t forget to subscribe to learn more!

2 Likes

In S151 @ 29:38 you started to answer a chat question: “What is the motive of this livestream?”.

I found your answers very interesting.
E.g. the “thinking out loud” and “getting stuff done”, “sharing”, “how it’s used in a real world project”, “lot of raw material which isn’t shown [elsewhere in the doc]”.

What I especially liked is the explorative aspect which underlines your answers.

Maybe this explains why I find your (especially the more focused) dev vids (e.g. “build with Hussain”) so inspiring, hurdle-reducing and fog-dissipating.

These one’s (work series) are more calm, less evangelizing, more “engineering work for real” insight; and also show remote pair-programming, of course.

Nice!

1 Like

Really glad you find the content helpful :blush: