Can i access present days and absent days from attendance module to salary component

I want to access total present days and absent days of a month which is added as attendance in salary component to calculate salary. Is it possible in ERPNext ?

Hi,

Can you explain your query in detail? What do you mean by “attendance in salary component”?

Regards,
Reema

@Reema_Mehta I want to upload attendance for one month in bulk manner. So those absent days should be affected in salary slips. I came to know that attendance will not affect in salary slip (as leave without pay). So i am trying to calculate Leave without Pay days with Salary Component.

@Reema_Mehta Leave should be imported because only leave will affect salary slips. Absent days in attendance will not.

So if a company has 200+ factory workers and most of them is not able to use a web portal, and the HR wants to provide salary slip for each and everyone.
See in this case it will be more difficult if HR creating each and everyone’s salary slip separately.
I agree with that is we can use Payroll Entry for creating salary slips , but to add “Leave without Pay” days HR has to go inside of every salary slip, edit it and submit it. It is not practical when you have many this kind of workers they are not able to apply a leave application through ERPNext portal.

Hi,

Yes, currently attendance is not taking absent days as LWP but ideally it should. What you can do is create a leave type and check “Is LWP”, then any employee taking that leave will be automatically be marked LWP and will be calculated in salary slip as well.

Regards,
Reema

@Reema_Mehta will it work when we upload attendance in bulk manner for one month ??

Hi,

Yes, it will work when you upload bulk attendance.

Regards,
Reema

@Reema_Mehta It is not happening. Showing error as " No leave record found for employee EIN0191 for 2019-08-07 ". So Leave application should be processed by HR first isn’t it ?

Hi,

Yes you will have to create that leave application first and then upload attendance. It will work then.

Regards,
Reema

@Reema_Mehta Can we create leave application in bulk for all users ?

Hi,

Yes you can try via data import.

Regards,
Reema