[CANCELLED] - European ERPNext Conference 2020 on April 28th

CANCELLED due to Corona situation in Germany

We may be putting a conference together at a later point in time and will announce this here.

===

Register now on our meetup event page!

German description below / Deutsche Beschreibung unten

====

ERPNext Community Conference Europe 2020 - organized by the German Chapter

ERPNext is one of the most flexible ERP-systems in the Open Source Market. Many Startups as well as well-established companies have implemented it successfully. The ERPNext Community Conference Europe 2020 is the opportunity for newcomers to get to know the system closer. For community members and developers it’s a platform to exchange experiences and to get deeper.

The conference takes place at the headquarters of //SEIBERT/MEDIA in Wiesbaden, Germany.

Attendance is free of charge. Snacks and beverages are provided.

Submit your talk to help build the agenda for this event: ERPNext German Chapter - Yearly conference 2020 :: pretalx

Provisional agenda: https://talks.seibert-media.net/erpnext2020/schedule/

The event will be streamed live: Linchpin Intranets & Extranets mit Atlassian Confluence, SAFe mit Agile Hive in Jira, Google Cloud - //SEIBERT/MEDIA GmbH

Watch the recorded talks for 2019: https://seibert.biz/erpnextconferencevideos2019

====

ERPNext Community Konferenz Europa 2020 - organisiert durch das deutsche ERPNext Chapter

ERPNext ist eines der flexibelsten ERP-Systeme auf dem Open Source Markt. Viele Startups, aber auch etablierte Firmen haben es bereits erfolgreich implementiert. Die ERPNext Community Konferenz Europa 2020 bietet Interessierten die Möglichkeit, das System besser kennenzulernen. Mitglieder der Community und Entwickler haben auf der Konferenz Raum für Erfahrungsaustausch und die Chance in diverse Themen tiefer einzusteigen.

Veranstaltet wird die Konferenz in den Räumen von //SEIBERT/MEDIA in Wiesbaden.

Die Teilnahme ist kostenfrei. Für Snacks und Getränke ist gesorgt.

Reiche Deinen Vortrag ein, damit wir die Agenda aufbauen können: ERPNext German Chapter - Yearly conference 2020 :: pretalx

Vorläufige Agenda: https://talks.seibert-media.net/erpnext2020/schedule/

Das Event wird hier live übertragen: Linchpin Intranets & Extranets mit Atlassian Confluence, SAFe mit Agile Hive in Jira, Google Cloud - //SEIBERT/MEDIA GmbH

Video-Aufnahmen der Konferenz in 2019: https://seibert.biz/erpnextconferencevideos2019

11 Likes

thx @Martin_Seibert for taking the initiative an posting this already.

I’d like to add that we also a Contribution Sprint preceding the Conference on the same day (Tue, April 28th 2020).
Most likely this will be focused on adding to the German translation and Documentation.

Registration for the Contribution sprint is open here

2 Likes

Hi,

I was thinking of attending but have to travel a bit. What is the current state of the agenda? Was it updated already or are there more presentations not yet listed?

And will the conference be held at all or maybe postponed in regards of Corona?

Instead of postponing/canceling, the online option could be considered

I guess we’ll be able to make any decisions on this not earlier then beginning of April. As you know the situation changes daily and likewise regulations alike

I am sure we will consider this, if the Conference can not be held in person. I think that the facility should have the infrastructure for such

The status for now is that due to the Corona virus situation the conference will not be held on location. The organizers (one of them being me) currently discuss the further proceedings.

My best guess at this moment is that we will find a way to hold this on the same date online. We will keep everybody posted in this thread here.

2 Likes

Hi all,
just quickly wanted to check on this, will this be held online?

I did not hear anything after the initial idea of making it virtual.

We will cancel this for the moment and will announce a new Topic once we have either created another date or are able to put an online version o this conference together