Cannot add additional Landed Cost when items are already Invoiced

Hi All,

I need help how to resolve the error when adding additional charges (shipping charge/ Customs duty) via Landed Cost Voucher. After the latest update, I can no longer add additional cost in Landed Cost when items where already delivered to customers.

By the way, I was trying to post the LCV not cancel but the error says “Cannot Cancel”.

The issue is we are receiving our Freight Charges from couriers every first week of the following month - which means most of our stocks have already been sold. If i have to follow to error message then I have to cancel so many documents, to add all freight charges from last month.

Is there a way to resolve this?

Thank you in advance.

2 Likes

Hi zyc_tess,
Did you find a solution to this issue?

ERPNext Experts - I would also like to know if there is a way to add cost to serialized items via LCV after invoicing. In our situation we are purchasing items in a different currency than our own. The exchange rate used during receipt differs from the exchange rate weeks later after invoicing and delivery when we pay the supplier. We don’t know what our true cost is until after we pay the supplier in their native currency.

ERPNext: v13.8.0 (version-13)
Frappe Framework: v13.8.1 (version-13)

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi, unfortunately no.

The only way I found to get around this is cancel the DN, submit the LCV, amend and submit the original DN. It’s not ideal and I’m not sure if it creates other issues. I’m also not sure if this would be allowed if the DN’s period has been closed. It would change previously reported period end numbers.

Yes, unfortunately for us - we have several Invoices and DN’s to cancel to post only one LCV.

i thing it’s better to post feature request in github

Dear All, im facing the same issue. any workaround for this issue rather than cancel the original DN and recreate a one?