Cannot read property 'render_address_and_contact' of undefined

Hi,

Something breaks in last release (develop), I get the following error in the console while opening the company profile. Go to desk#List/Company/List and click on the company name.
I think it also breaks the shopping card because now when I put a product in basket I get the login page, even if I have already signed in.

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'render_address_and_contact' of undefined at refresh (eval at setup (form.min.js:2585), <anonymous>:22:14) at form.min.js:2563 at form.min.js:2554 at Function.map (jquery.min.js:2) at Class.trigger (form.min.js:2553) at _f.Frm.render_form (form.min.js:566) at form.min.js:650 at form.min.js:2554 at Function.map (jquery.min.js:2) at Class.trigger (form.min.js:2553)

This has been fixed now, please update and check again.

Hi,

It works for company profile but I still have a problem with the shopping cart, impossible to add a product on the cart, it worked before I update my version (release from about 2 weeks ago).
Could you please try if it works for you ?

Here is how I reproduce it : I sign in as Administrator, go to products and press the “Add to cart” button => login page is loaded.

Thanks

Hi,

I found the bad commit from end of May (ab74ca7fff18222f8e89818c433d9c05d9e273bc), fixed it and sent a pull request with other improvements for shopping cart : Fix and improve shopping cart by britlog · Pull Request #9348 · frappe/erpnext · GitHub

Britlog

Getting this error now with the Customer profiles on branch v8.x.x

I fixed the problem which is that my JS assets were outdated.