Can't delete user due to link

Cannot delete or cancel because User xxxx is linked with Notification Settings. Please help!

Hello,

As long as a user is linked to any document or logs, it cannot be deleted but instead, you can uncheck Enable in user form

I think the message by system is self explanatory. Search for which notification/s the user is linked. Remove, save and reload. Try after that. Else just disable the user.

Yeap that’s probably the only way. Although I have been looking into options which enables us to delete all linked documents alongside the document we’re deleting but the links to manage in the script are very tedious to write. Hope that the frappe teams looks into this and offers an inbuilt solution.

Yes, the message is explanatory and seems a simple solution. I thought, hahahha. I searched every type of notification and link type to no avail. It would be great if when the message pops up it comes with the shortcut to the link :slight_smile:

It would be great if when the message pops up it comes with the shortcut to the link :slight_smile:

1 Like