Can't login through the IP adress in a bench single site

First of all sorry for my English.

I have prepared a development environment under Frappe Bench.
At first I could access the platform via the IP address of my VM. For a few days I had this problem, and I don’t know how I managed to solve it (but I uninstalled and reinstalled everything several times)

I would like to understand why it blocks, and what would be the possible solutions

To date I am on the latest version of Frappe and Bench (even if I don’t have the impression that it has a link because the problem came back without an update)
Frappe : 15.0.0-dev
Bench : 5.16.3
other app : Insights, wiki, one custom (but don’t still don’t work with only frappe)

Only one site to install, and of course the default site is to specify bench use sitename

When I connect, my identifiers are initially accepted, because when I voluntarily put false login I have a return that they are and the error display in the console.
It is after the connection, that I am not redirected to the portal, but consider as not authorized. (admin)

I can log only if i use the host name. But in my final config we use a alias or the ip adresse to connect, not the hostname ! :frowning: (and not good local dev)
Thx for your help

Login page non authorised

Do you have any firewall blocking the app or port?

No, it’s in a VM in local
And i check, the firewall not seems to block at all

I try something to day, on my local VM with the hostname it work
On the copy of the VM in a hypervisor with the hostname it doesn’t work

In the development versions there are usually problems, if you want to try it, it would be good to try it in the stable version 14.

thx for help