Change made to Suppliers?

Hello-

Was a recent change made to how Suppliers are stored/modified? A user told me that he now has to ‘submit’ a supplier, and attaching or changing any attached documentation requires a ‘must complete amend form’ action.  Is it a permanent change, or a new configuration option we can toggle off?

Thanks!

Tim

Hi Tim, some one may have accidentally given submit permission to supplier. Please remove the permission from the permission manager. Will fix the permission manager so that it does not happen again.

Sent from mobile

On 09-Jan-2013, at 5:28 AM, Tim ba...@gmail.com wrote:

Hello-
Was a recent change made to how Suppliers are stored/modified? A user told me that he now has to ‘submit’ a supplier, and attaching or changing any attached documentation requires a ‘must complete amend form’ action. Is it a permanent change, or a new configuration option we can toggle off?

Thanks!

Tim

Thanks Rushabh- you're right on the money; I reset the supplier permissions back to their default. One of our users was manipulating the permission settings for a specific role, apparently.

Thank you again - have a great day.

Tim

On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 5:46 PM, Rushabh Mehta <rm...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Tim, some one may have accidentally given submit permission to supplier. Please remove the permission from the permission manager. Will fix the permission manager so that it does not happen again.

Sent from mobile

On 09-Jan-2013, at 5:28 AM, Tim <ba...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello-
> Was a recent change made to how Suppliers are stored/modified? A user told me that he now has to 'submit' a supplier, and attaching or changing any attached documentation requires a 'must complete amend form' action. Is it a permanent change, or a new configuration option we can toggle off?

>

> Thanks!

>

> Tim