Changing the default dashboard page after login

@aakvatech Hi have you been able to make the property management app? If done would you be able to share the repo.

Thanks

1 Like

@aakvatech @Muzzy will be interested in this too

Yes it’s available and public. But I started on gitlab so it’s there.

https://gitlab.com/aakvatech/propms

2 Likes

@aakvatech ran into this error when trying to install on v12:

Installing propms…
Updating DocTypes for propms : [========================================]
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/octo5/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/modules/utils.py”, line 204, in load_doctype_module
doctype_python_modules[key] = frappe.get_module(module_name)
File “/home/octo5/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 823, in get_module
return importlib.import_module(modulename)
File “/home/octo5/frappe-bench/env/lib/python3.6/importlib/init.py”, line 126, in import_module
return _bootstrap._gcd_import(name[level:], package, level)
File “”, line 994, in _gcd_import
File “”, line 971, in _find_and_load
File “”, line 953, in _find_and_load_unlocked
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘erpnext.assets.doctype.asset_settings.asset_settings’

UPDATE:

I installed it on a fresh instance and it installed without the earlier errors. This is a great app and will be invaluable to the community if it can be integrated into the core.

At the very least, @Chude_Osiegbu was discussing plans for developing an App Store kind of repository for works like these to be published for the benefit of the community. I would very much like to know if there has been progress on it. This is one such case. I am sure many will have been looking for something like this and if such a repository exists, the community will benefit immensely.

1 Like

Got it working like this:

In hook.py

boot_session = "ebm.utils.boot_session"

in utils.py

def boot_session(bootinfo):
    bootinfo['home_page'] = 'ebm-dashboard'
    return bootinfo
2 Likes

It should have worked without this. What was the error you faced? This is working on v12

It’s having some functionality that is specific to the implementation.

@Muzzy did you try it out?

Hi @aakvatech I haven’t been able to test it. Will it work on V11 as I currently don’t have any V12 server.

You will have to add domain with name: “Property Management Solution”

@ARAGATO

1 Like

Good News for everyone.

Your most wanted feature available on v13 via Desk Page. Very easy to set it up.
Go to > Desk Page > Create New
Design as you like and just check Pinned Top.

100% Tested .

This is moved to github now