Chart of Account Importer 'str' object is not callable

Hey,
Upon attempting to use the COA importer tool and setting up the .csv file as described in the documentation, I receive this error message: TypeError: ‘str’ object is not callable.

I am hosting my ERPNext Instance on Frappe Cloud with version 12.
Any help would be appreciated.

/api/method/erpnext.accounts.doctype.chart_of_accounts_importer.chart_of_accounts_importer.get_coa:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 ()
request.js:355 Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/frappe/benches/bench-12-f1-0/apps/frappe/frappe/app.py”, line 62, in application
response = frappe.api.handle()
File “/home/frappe/benches/bench-12-f1-0/apps/frappe/frappe/api.py”, line 55, in handle
return frappe.handler.handle()
File “/home/frappe/benches/bench-12-f1-0/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py”, line 22, in handle
data = execute_cmd(cmd)
File “/home/frappe/benches/bench-12-f1-0/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py”, line 61, in execute_cmd
return frappe.call(method, **frappe.form_dict)
File “/home/frappe/benches/bench-12-f1-0/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 1054, in call
return fn(*args, **newargs)
File “/home/frappe/benches/bench-12-f1-0/apps/erpnext/erpnext/accounts/doctype/chart_of_accounts_importer/chart_of_accounts_importer.py”, line 63, in get_coa
forest = build_forest(generate_data_from_csv(file_name))
File “/home/frappe/benches/bench-12-f1-0/apps/erpnext/erpnext/accounts/doctype/chart_of_accounts_importer/chart_of_accounts_importer.py”, line 121, in build_forest
path = return_parent(data, account_name)[::-1]
File “/home/frappe/benches/bench-12-f1-0/apps/erpnext/erpnext/accounts/doctype/chart_of_accounts_importer/chart_of_accounts_importer.py”, line 101, in return_parent
frappe.throw(_(“The parent account {0} does not exists”)
TypeError: ‘str’ object is not callable

Hi welcome to ERNext -

These clues may help CoA importer error TypeError: 'str' object is not callable

Hey,
Thank you for linking that solution. That helped!