Chart of accounts deleted/blank

Hi! I just deleted all my company’s transactions however the chart of accounts just got deleted and can’t edit/create new accounts.

When exported, all the accounts show up normally in the excel sheet, however in the system itself, nothing is visible as you can see below…

Is this a bug in the system or something related to my account? I restarted like a thousand times already…

I’m happy to provide access to anybody from the team to take a closer look… Thanks!

I just tried removing all transactions for a different account and the chart of accounts has done the same error as well…

Hello,

Thanks for reporting this issue.

You can expect fix for this issue released in the next week. We will update you when its done, that you can upgrade your account, and then check.

1 Like

Thank you, appreciated!

Hi team, any ETA on this fix?

Released the fix.

Thanks! Not sure why the website is showing this error… will wait a bit then try and get back to you… Thanks again…

@nabinhait No luck… Chart of accounts is still blank…

Also when i try to submit any invoice, it says “Account Debtors does not belong to Company xyz”

The issue was the company was getting blank in the existing accounts record. I have fixed in a way, the company will not set as blank while deleting transactions from Company. But for I did not fixed existing account records.

May be you should update company using Data Import Tool.

Well… Is there a way to fix existing records? As i’m stuck in there and can’t delete or modify existing records or even make new ones… And data import tool always shows errors and never imports anything…

I just deleted all the company’s transactions again in order for the accounts to show, but still blank…

It will be difficult to restore those. Instead will suggest to delete the company record and create a new one.

ok… If i delete the company records, will the items i have in store be deleted too?

No, Items will not be deleted.