- I have added check box in query report
- On click of check box i have added code alert("hi")
- This work only for first 30 rows. i.e. if i click on any row between 1 to 30, it alert the message hi
- For remaining rows, this not work.
Is their any way to increase this limitation from 30 to 200.
Thanks and Regards
If you are posting an issue,
- We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person receiving the communication.
- Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send only the URL via email
- For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you are going to send.
End of Note
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext Developer Forum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-developer-forum+un...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.