Code editing with Visual studio code via SSH no changes

Hey Guys, my Problem is that any changes i do in visual code doesn’t affect anything in my erpnext application.
A basic example would be that i want to delete a column like territory by simply deleting it out of the code. I want to do more things but the example is just for understanding.
So i remove the column in VS Code and save my file, clear cache in erpnext but simply nothing changed.
The Application runs on my own server

Has anyone an idea what else could help?

What are you editing? ERPNext/Frappe DocTypes? Or DocTypes created in your custom app?

If you’re editing ERPNext/Frappe DocTypes, themselves, understand that 1) it’s likely going to be undone when you upgrade, 2) you might break something if you remote a field that is used elsewhere in the code.

That said, after you edit the code, run bench --site mysite.com migrate

I found my mistake, i was in the wrong path.
I worked in frappe-bench/erpnext/erpnext/crm/doctype/… and all changes werent saved.

But i needed to work in frappe-bench/apps/erpnext/erpnext/crm/doctype/… to get my changes on the board, so not going over the apps path was my mistake. I think it was a really stupid mistake and people who read that didnt even think about that but yeah, maybe someone in future comes about the same problem