Configuration to send emails

Hi, how do i do the setup that answers are send by email?

Hi @DrRamazzotti,

First, you should set up a Email Account.

Email is at the heart of electronic communication and It is deeply integrated with Email. You can create multiple email accounts, automatically create transactions like Lead, and Issue from incoming emails, and send documents to your contacts. You can also set up email digests and email alerts to send you reminders.

Reference:

Sending Email from any Document

You can send any document as an email (with a PDF attachment) by clicking on Menu > Email after opening any document.

Please check the documentation, if you want more details.

Thank You!

Hi NCP,

thanks for your detailed answer. But I’m asking especially for the Helpdesk…

Hi @DrRamazzotti,

Please also check the documentation of the helpdesk, if you haven’t checked.

Feature:

If you have doubts or any questions then join the Frappe Helpdesk community.

I hope this helps.

Thank You!

Hi NCP,

thanks, are you able to give me a deeplink for finding the documentation. This is just the general site IMHO with documentation.

Bernhard

We haven’t more documentation of the helpdesk. but you can join the Frappe Helpdesk community. if you want.

@NCP : I don’t know in which relation you are to the product. But if a (open source) product should be successful it needs a complete documentation, so that the implementers know what they are doing and don’t need reverse engeniering (reading and understanding the code) to setup the software.

I don’t why to join an instagram group as here is IMHO a complete and working group for exchanging knowledge about Frappe/ERPNext/ Frappe based Apps.

Tried to setup a notification, but - missing detailed knowledge - the DocType “HD Ticket Comment” has a relation to the ticket, and so to the (email) of the creator. But I can’t access it when creating the notification. All this wasting time of me and all the supports here could be erased when a full documentation or better even a config surface would exist!

Regrards,
Bernhard