Hi , does anyone have experience to connecting ERPNext to allow document / pictures / files to save into a separate file server instead of the local file folder?
- create a subdirectory on the ERPNext server which is sync’d to another server to move the files off on a crontab schedule. Best option is to use a passwordless login PKI/ssh structure between the 2 servers.
- Alternatively, using something like sshfs, you can mount a remote subdirectory into your ERPNext server’s file system.
- this is relatively slow if you work with large files and/or a slow network
- I would not recommend using sshfs via WiFi
- SMB/CIFS mount of a remote directory will also work.
- SMB is faster than sshfs