basic scenario in my usecase:
- Customers payment is received upfront
- Payment date determines delivery date (that’s why I can not make the payment against the submitted SINV.
Based ono that I am trying to do a Sales Order > Payment > Delivery cycle as per below
- make DRAFT SO (without ‘submit’ it yet)
- make Payment Entry with reference to DRAFT SO (1.)
- submit Payment Entry
- adjust SO upon payment (delivery date depends on payment date)
- submit SO
- make Delivery
- make & submit SINV
the general ledger for this customer is balanced
… but the SINV still asks for a payment (“Overdue”
so apparently the link between the Payment Entry & SO (I think it’s called reference) does not get transferred (so to say) to the SINV. Any idea how to tackle this?