Contribute to the Quickbooks Connector

New Indictrans has created an IndieGogo campaign through which the community can contribute towards a Quickbooks connector for ERPNext:

IndieGogo Campaign Link

You can find the details of the connector here

The IndieGogo campaign is Flexible which means that even if the campaign goal isn’t met, funds will still be given to Indictrans, but the development will complete nonetheless.

Frappe Technologies has contributed $1000, and we hope you guys can help out as well :slight_smile:

Cheers
Frappe Team

5 Likes

Hi All,
Campaign page has been updated with current status of project. Your suggestions and feedback will be appreciated.

Feel free to share your feedback.

Thanks,
Kanhaiya Kale

2 Likes

Dear All,
Team is progressing well on Quickbooks Connector development. Updates of last week are posted on IndieGoGo. Check below url:

I request you to share your kind feedback.

Regards,
Kanhaiya Kale

4 Likes

Great work. I just made a small contribution to help the effort. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks @ebjorsell for your contribution and support.

Regards,
Kanhaiya Kale

Dear All,
Two more backers for ERPNext-Quickbooks Connector development.

Trent Plemons and Eric Plemons did a funding for ERPNext-Quickbooks Connector development. Thanks for their kind support and contribution.

Regards,
Kanhaiya Kale

Dear All,
Progress updates of Quickbooks-ERPNext connector has been posted on IndieGoGo. Check out below url for the same.

Your inputs and feedback will be appreciated.

Regards,
Kanhaiya Kale

2 Likes

Why does it say that the project is closed on the idiegogo site?

1 Like

@fblauer
Actually there was some timeline mentioned for collecting funds and it has been lapsed. Hence it is showing closed. So project on IndieGoGo is closed but actually it is going on.

Current Status QB Connector:
We have submitted QB Connector App to Quickbooks Team. They are evaluating it. We had few round of changes after discussion with them. Now they are evaluating it finally. Once it is accepted from them, it will be made live.

So let’s wait for their updates.

Thanks
Kanhaiya Kale
New Indictrans Technologies Pvt Ltd.

3 Likes

Thanks for the update.

@kanhaiya awesome thanks for all of your work on the connector :slight_smile:

1 Like

@kanhaiya @gupteshwar is there any update on this?

1 Like

Hi @woakes070048
I hope you must have seen below thread for Quickbooks Connector updates shared by @gupteshwar few days back.

Things are same, but we are resolving bugs which we are coming across in day to day operations.

I suggest you to try this once for your organization.

@kanhaiya I did read the post and we have done that. It imported maybe 50 invoices out of 700 and stopped we couldnt get it to work after that. The main reason I was asking though was to see when the app would be published on the quickbooks store.

@woakes070048 What error you are getting while trying this solution ? Shall we help you in that.

Before getting into production, we are doing all possible iterations with current use case of our customer. Once we resolve all bugs and issues then we will work on pushing it to Quickbooks store.

@kanhaiya that was one of the problems we were not geting any errors it just stopped syncing and would not start again

Quickbook shifted from OAuth1 to OAuth2 after july 2017. And changes are not made in connector. :frowning_face:

Have you tried connecting and is there any issue?