Custom App: Issues with Loading web_include_js and web_include_js from hooks.py

Hello everyone! I hope you’re all doing well. I’m working on creating a custom app to host my Bootstrap website. I’ve run into a hurdle, though - my custom app isn’t loading or showing the web_include_js and web_include_js from my hooks.py file. But don’t worry. I’m not giving up just yet! I’ve been able to get the website working perfectly when I enter my CSS and JS in the template/custom_base.html file.

I’ve included copies of my hooks.py and template/jrd_base.html files, as well as a GIF showing the website with the CSS and JS file links on the jrd_base.html and hooks.py. I’ve also shared a GIF of the app with the CSS and JS links only on Hooks.py.

I’m currently working with Debian 11 and Bench Version 5.12.0, set to “developer_mode”= 1, and have the following apps installed:
* erpnext 14.x.x-develop
* frappe 15.x.x-develop
* hrms 1.0.0
* jeffreyramirez 0.0.1
* jodit_html_editor 0.0.1
* payments 0.0.1.

Here’s a visual representation of the web app, with the CSS and JS file links included on both the jrd_base.html and hooks.py files for your reference.

Screen Recording 2023-01-12 at 9.44.46 PM

This is a representation of my app, with the CSS and JS links only included in the Hooks.py file for your reference.

I checked the error log, but the only error is related to ERPNEXT USA TAX.

I would appreciate any suggestions or advice on what I might be doing wrong. Thank you in advance for your help. I know we can figure this out together!