Custom Doc List started to throw Uncaught TypeError: this.$result is undefined

I created a custom doc, suddenly out of no where it started to throw error in console

Uncaught TypeError: this.$result is undefined
freeze list_view.js:459
    refresh base_list.js:473
    refresh list_view.js:269
    throttle utils.js:884
    patch_refresh_and_load_lib list_view.js:212

Trouble is the same thing works fine in my staging server, every other list in Erpnext works perfectly fine. I didnt add any js code in doc list or customize it any other way.

Anyone has idea why is this causing error, I tried it on multiple browsers, cleared cache. so its nothing to with cache.