Custom field

Hi,

Did my last customizations almost a year ago and noticed that user interface has improved a lot.

However, entering the data for new field i get consistently this error on save: #3 Series: Cannot be hidden and mandatory (reqd)

I did nor check any of the options. I defined a select field with two options in sales invoice (want to record whether sales is delivered or collected)

rgds robert

Hi Robert,

We have added a validation in "Customize Forms" that it would not allow if there is a hidden field and that is mandatory. When you customized last time, the validation was not there.

To proceed, please remove mandatory check in field "Series" at row no 3 if you want to hide the "Series" field.

Regards,
Nabin Hait

On Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 6:52 PM, robert <be…@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

Did my last customizations almost a year ago and noticed that user interface has improved a lot.

However, entering the data for new field i get consistently this error on save: #3 Series: Cannot be hidden and mandatory (reqd)

I did nor check any of the options. I defined a select field with two options in sales invoice (want to record whether sales is delivered or collected)

rgds robert