Customer Portal - Invoices list diplay issue (2nd column for items preview too wide)

Ref (GitHub) issue: https://github.com/frappe/erpnext/issues/13077

There is a display problem when I’m logged into the Customer Portal and looking at the Sales Invoice list from the left menu. I can see the list of all invoices but the table is so wide I can scroll for a while before seeing the 2nd and the 3rd (invoice total) collumn…

After digging a bit this is what I found:

display_bug01

display_bug02

As you can see, the width for page-content-wrapper is set to 7608.33px and I think it’s because of the second column that display a preview of the items that are on the invoice (items-preview).

In my example, there is multiple items with long names on the invoice. This is one of the “item-preview” example I have in the list:

COLLE HAIRBORN - STEP BY STEP , SAC ÉCHANTILLON (100), ROULLETE 3/4" X 108" BRUN, ROULETTE 3/4" X 108 " TRANSPARENT, TAPE EN U (36) BLEU , SOLVANT (UNITÉ), SEALANOL KIT, SOIN LAVANT CAS DE PELLICULES 200ML, SERUM COMPLEX PREPARATEUR 50ML, SOIN LAVANT CAS DE CHUTE 200ML, STYLING LINE CREME COIFFANTE 75ML, DAILY SOIN LAVANT RACINES GRASSES POINTES SECHES 1L, SUN BAUME PROTECTEUR SOLAIRE 200ML, SUN SOIN SPRAY PROTECTEUR SOLAIRE 150ML, SUN SOIN SPRAY PROTECTEUR SOLAIRE 150ML, BLONDE SOIN LAVANT LUMIERE 250ML, BLONDE SPRAY BIPHASE HYDRATANT 150ML, NUTRI BAUME NUTRITION 1L, OR & ARGAN LAQUE ILLUMINANTE 500ML, OR & ARGAN LAQUE ILLUMINANTE 500ML

I think the problem might be because of that… Would it be possible to replace the “items-preview” column by something else like the invoice paid amount or the invoice balance… or simply remove the “items-preview” column?

My guess is that you will be able to replicate the issue by creating a dummy invoice that includes multiple items with longer names.

Would someone mind trying to replicate this issue?

I’m using latest version:
ERPNext: v10.1.4 (master)
Frappe Framework: v10.1.1 (master)

And I made no changes to any files.

Thanks!