Customer with the same name already exists. Please choose a different name

have you tried in doctype

i tried unchecked it
but still the error

This seems very messed up. If I was in your place I would delete all customers and reset any customizations made to the Customers Doctype including fields, client scripts, server scripts, selling settings, naming settings and naming series (that might be related directly or indirectly to the customer creation process).

After this reset, attempt to create a new customer to see if issues still persist.

This will help us diagnose the issue properly and prevent further issues on the long run when in prod.

@Yamen_Zakhour
i agree with you but there are many operations that linked with these customers

@Yamen_Zakhour
i made new site then install erpnext app then import then add custom filed then import the customers data and the site worked well
then i restore the backup without custom app but the error still there.
where did you think the error come from it?

I don’t get it, after the fresh install you imported your previous data (after adding the required additional fields) and everything worked well.

Then what happened, did you uninstall a custom app that was part of the fresh install?

yes
i restore the backup with this command
bench --site [sitename] restore .....
the custom app does not install yet in site but appear in the about menu because the backup

i try to edit the row manually in excel then import them but the issue is still here

Could you rephrase?
Was the custom app part of the fresh install (that had no issues)?

I installed manually erpnext app just by this command
bench --site [sitename] install-app erpnext
then restore the backup with this command
bench --site [sitename] restore [path db file] --with-public-files [path public file] --with-private-files [path private file]
the custom app installed with backup
the error come from custom app

when i disable
this happened

i change the server script to
and it worked well
thanks for all
@Prasant_Pant @Yamen_Zakhour @bahaou
[/details]