Cutted last letter Pdf

Hi everyone,

Please help me. I created print form and added html to the “Terms and Conditions Details” field and in the html I used “word-wrap: break-word;” and when I open “Pdf” a lot of time I have lines where last letter is cutted.

Can you share your code.

Yes, of course

`

Das Einheitsblatt richtet sich insbesondere an Betreiber von technischen Anlagen und Ausrüstungen in Gebäuden owie an Fachunternehmen der Instandhaltung und des Anlagenbaus. Hinsichtlich der Sicherstellung eines ordnungsgemässen Betriebes sowie der Wirtschaftlichkeit und Werterhaltung von gebäudetechnischen Anlagen kommt der Inspektion im Rahmen der geplanten Instandhaltung eine ganz besondere Bedeutung zu. Diese ist gekennzeichnet durch das frühzeitige und systematische Anwenden geeigneter Massnahmen, z. B. zur Abwendung von Schäden.

`

I tested it worked fine for me. Can you share the screenshot of where you are adding this code and in which type of print format?

Hi, thanks for your helping

I used standard print format and open “pdf”

What version are you using? I tested on latest one, it worked fine.

I use
ERPNext: v7.1.0-beta
Frappe Framework: v7.1.0-beta

so I think I should update my ERP, thanks for your help

You are on latest already. But the UI looks different. Mine looks something like this.

Just try bench update again.

Yes, I know I press “Edit as Markdown” when I add “HTML”, it is not correct? I used HTML because I need add some information in table and I am not sure that it is possible to add table in the Text Editor.

oh ok. It still works fine for me. :frowning:

May be share the whole terms and condition code. I will try that out.

Here <div><p style="margin-bottom: 8px; text-overflow: ellipsis; word-wrap: break-w - Pastebin.com

Thank again for your help

Yeah I could replicate it, some issue with PDF generation. Just add a right margin to the outer div like this <div style="margin-right: 20px;">

Ok, thanks but I need size from right like 15mm and if I add this(margin-right) it will be bigger… but anyway I think it is a better solution. Thank you very-very much!

Make it 10 instead of 20 or even try less if it works.