Hello, i recently activated daily work summary for employees and i noticed the following:
- The notification is sent to everyone without having the opportunity to specify exactly who should receive this notification
- Some of the replies sent in by employees is not logged in the summary even though it is sent in before the required midnight deadline.
- Every employee receives the summary of everyone regardless of role in the company which means a junior employee can track the activities of his/her boss.
Following from the above, I need help for the following:
- Specify which employee within the organization to receive the daily work summary request
- Find out and possibly fix the reason why some of the replies are not recorded
- Determine who should receive the midnight summary.
I would appreciate if someone can help me with these as it’s currently an embarrassment that every employee is being tracked by every other employee because limitations/rules cannot be applied to who see what in the employee reporting.