Data Import Tool - Where is it?

I am looking at running a parrallel with my old system and ERPNext. To do this I was going to export the GL entries from the old system and import them into ERPNext. I keep reading about the Data Import Tool. This tool sounds like it is exactly what I need, but try as I might I can not find how to get into the tool.

I know this is a bush league question, but it is frustrating me to no end.

type in search bar " import"…

You should not directly import GL Entries in the ERPNext, it will give problems in the future. You should make opening entry to update the balances from old system.

https://frappe.github.io/erpnext/user/manual/en/accounts/opening-accounts

what are the issues with importing gl entries? We are planning a fairly lengthy paralle period, and were hoping not to have to double enter everything.