I am facing issue restoring the database from Production to Development, following are the steps which I took before I ran into trouble.
- Created a new Site (NewSite) on Development Server, due to which new db was created lets say DEV-DB-1
- Installed ERPNext app for this Site.
- Took db backup from Production Server, lets say PROD-DB.
- Create a new blank database on Development Server called it DEV-DB-2.
- Restored PROD-DB backup on blank DEV-DB-2.
- Made changes in site_config.json file of NewSite site.
- Updated the User in User & db table of mysql database.
Now when I try to hit the following command
bench --site NewSite mysql
it throws the below error.
ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user ‘NewSite’@‘localhost’ (using password: YES)
I am sure I have not updated some specific file or table in db.
Thanks in Advance.