[Date Changed] ERPNext Conference 2019 will be on October 17-18 in Mumbai

Hello Community,

ERPNext Foundation & Frappe are proposing to host the ERPNext Conference 2019 on October 17-18 in Mumbai.

Planning to do something different this year:

• Move to a business hotel rather than the community auditorium we had our previous conferences in.
  • Stalls for members / service providers
  • Contribution sprint on October 15-16.
  • Separate tracks for developers and service providers

Feel free to share your ideas.

It has been exciting year for ERPNext, and there will be some big announcements to be made. Looking forward to meet everyone and discuss how we can take the product, ecosystem and community forward!

If you would like to volunteer for the conference, please send a DM to @jaichavan

37 Likes

I would like to attend the event. please mail me details for registration
Pratap G. Nair

We’ll soon put out a registration form, and update this thread as well as on our social media pages.

2 Likes

Hello community!
We are preponing the conference 2019 dates to October 17,18 because of unavailability of venue on October 19th! That date seems to be an auspicious day & we couldn’t finalise a venue with it. Apologies for the inconvenience caused. The developer sprint dates have also been preponed to October 15,16.

See you then! :wink:

1 Like

Hope , we can book tickets .
if the dates ( 15,16 - dev , 17-18 - conf) are finalized , would request you to change the title of the post and rushab’s message, as it will be confusing for new reader.

2 Likes

Can you please share registration link

We are in process of setting that up! Will share the details shortly. :wink:

1 Like

Hi, any news about the registration link?

It’ll be out in August 2019!

1 Like

Thank you

Hello,

I would like to attend for the event and also would like to be volunteer. We also developed many vertical solutions with ERPNExt which i would like to demonstrate there.

Let me know the procedure how should i move forward.
Thanks
Sakeer@printechs.com
+966550733441

[Day 1] Code Sprint on point. :ok_hand:

3 Likes