Dispatch Lead should be able to edit the sales order document before submitting it

Hello Teams,

I have 6 user having diff. role …

1.AO user can create a sales order.

2.ZO user can login and approve the sales order…

3.OC user can login and approve the sales order…

4.MOS user can login and approve the sales order.

5.CEO user can login and approve the sales order…

1. once again the OC user can login and send the final dispatch planning to the dispatch user

7…dispatch user login and submit the sales order but before that

Dispatch user should be able to edit the sales order document before submitting it.

but he can not able to edit the document before submiting can anyone help for the same why he can not able to edit the sales order before submit it…need help
I also add the permission to that user …edit submit update…but still he can not be edit acces…

Thanks

Check in Roles Permissions Manager if “Only if Creator” checkbox is checked? If this is checked, only the creator of the document will be able to edit the document. If not, send a screenshot of the same for further investigation.

I have to check the box “Only if Creator” but the dispatch user not able to edit the sales order

I have 6 user the 1 st one create sales order and remaining are the approve that sales order …at the end one dispatch user can submit approve for dispatch before that he can be able to edit the sales order …after that he can submit that order …but r8 now he can not able to edit the sales order…as per your suggestion i check the “only if creator” but still facing same problem…

This box should be unchecked for the scenario to work, not checked. Also is a workflow set for the same? Please provide screenshots so that we can help you resolve the issue.

in this i check the box but facing same pb

Yes, you will have to uncheck this. Are you getting any error message? Please send a screenshot or GIF of the dispatch lead trying to save the Sales Order. Also, send a screenshot of the workflow set.

ok my pb is that before submiting the sales order throgh dispatch lead user he can edit the sales order that set

using uncheck the box

Yes, understood. Please make sure the Sales Order is still in the draft state for that to happen. Could you please send us a GIF of dispatch lead trying to edit the Sales Order? It will help us to understand the issue at hand.

1 Like

How to edit this before its submiting

when i click on action in that two options are there

1. Approve
    2.Help

when i click on help then it showing message
" Document is only editable by users of role: Office Coordinator"

i use verison 12

Could you go to “BILLING AND DELIVERY STATUS” section of the Sales Order and check the status of the document?

Awaiting your reply.

Hello Ma’am ,

actually this is the other context my context is diffrent