Doubt/Issue :Ticket Submission, Status, SLA & Feedback in Frappe Helpdesk Portal

Clarification Needed on Ticket Submission, Status Updates, SLA, and Feedback Functionality in Frappe Helpdesk

I have a few doubts and need clarification on the following points regarding the Frappe Helpdesk module:

1. In the current Frappe Helpdesk frontend, I can see the Subject and Description fields. After filling out these details, the customer can submit a ticket. Once submitted, the ticket moves to the “Open” state.

2. After a ticket is submitted, the agent can add comments, update the status to either Replied or Resolved, depending on the issue.

3. The SLA functionality works based on the default inbuilt settings.

4. Once the agent resolves the ticket, the customer can either close the ticket or reopen it.

5. Problem/Doubt: During the ticket closure, there is no feedback option visible on the frontend. My understanding is that the customer should be prompted to provide feedback before closing the ticket. Although this feedback functionality is defined in the HD Ticket Doctype, I am unable to see it in the Helpdesk portal. I need clarification on how to enable this.