Hi all, according to this link
I can find csv template in
Home > Settings > Data > Import/Export Data
But I can only find the import and export page without downloading template button. I think it’s due to different version between mine and the user manual docs. My erpnext version is v10.1.41. How can I download csv template in my version?
what do you mean? , whats your real concern?
Downloading csv like customer list and other document @Johnrech_Cabatana
You are not able to download?
I haven’t used v10 for a bit, but I think the following process works…
- Go to the List that you want (for instance “Customer List” in the Awesome bar)
- Choose to Import from the Menu button in the top right hand corner. (It is counter-intuitive but it works.)
- Choose to make a New Import
- You should see a “Download Template” button in the right hand corner. Click that,
- You get a pop-up window that has “Columns” (select ALL) and File Type (default is Excel, but you can choose CSV)
- … and a checkbox that says, “Download Data”
That should get you an Export. Hope it helps.