Dropbox backup fails due to Email issue?!?

Ok, So I am having problems already with getting an email domain to work in the system because it uses odd IMAP ports. So I have no email working yet.

Now I wanted to set Dropbox up to receive my backups and I get the following error:

03-05-2018 05:00:07

failed
frappe.integrations.doctype.dropbox_settings.dropbox_settings.take_backup_to_dropbox

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/erp_jmi/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/rq/worker.py”, line 789, in perform_job
rv = job.perform()
File “/home/erp_jmi/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/rq/job.py”, line 573, in perform
self._result = self._execute()
File “/home/erp_jmi/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/rq/job.py”, line 579, in _execute
return self.func(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File “/home/erp_jmi/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/utils/background_jobs.py”, line 95, in execute_job
method(**kwargs)
File “/home/erp_jmi/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/integrations/doctype/dropbox_settings/dropbox_settings.py”, line 53, in take_backup_to_dropbox
send_email(False, “Dropbox”, error_message)
File “/home/erp_jmi/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/integrations/doctype/dropbox_settings/dropbox_settings.py”, line 76, in send_email
frappe.sendmail(recipients=recipients, subject=subject, message=message)
File “/home/erp_jmi/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 436, in sendmail
inline_images=inline_images, header=header)
File “/home/erp_jmi/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/email/queue.py”, line 70, in send
email_account = get_outgoing_email_account(True, append_to=reference_doctype, sender=sender)
File “/home/erp_jmi/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/email/smtp.py”, line 70, in get_outgoing_email_account
frappe.OutgoingEmailError)
File “/home/erp_jmi/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 323, in throw
msgprint(msg, raise_exception=exc, title=title, indicator=‘red’)
File “/home/erp_jmi/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 309, in msgprint
_raise_exception()
File “/home/erp_jmi/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 282, in _raise_exception
raise raise_exception(encode(msg))
OutgoingEmailError: Please setup default Email Account from Setup > Email > Email Account

03-07-2018 23:08:16

Started Queued Failed Finished

Last refreshed 2018-03-07 18:13:55

It complains that the email notification cant work because the email is not setup. Then it dumps the whole process and… NO BACKUP!!

Is there a way to do Dropbox backups without having to use the email notification?

At least that way I could get the backup working until I figure out a way around the email issue.

BKM

Still hoping someone has an idea on how I might get the Dropbox backup to run without the need of a notification email.

Any ideas?

BKM