Dropbox Backup not working (7.2)

Dropbox backups aren’t happening. Have filled the form correctly, it isn’t throwing any errors, but no backup. What can I check to see whats happening?

-My keys are configured correctly (there was a copy/paste problem the first time I configured).
-The scheduler is running.
-No error messages.

Do I still have to set the keys in site_config.json?

If it does not run, it should definitely throw an Error Log. Are your background workers running?

Hi all,

I am also experiencing issues with dropbox.

Here is the error message after I click Allow Dropbox Access

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/app.py", line 55, in application
    response = frappe.handler.handle()
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py", line 19, in handle
    execute_cmd(cmd)
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py", line 40, in execute_cmd
    ret = frappe.call(method, **frappe.form_dict)
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/__init__.py", line 896, in call
    return fn(*args, **newargs)
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/integrations/doctype/dropbox_settings/dropbox_settings.py", line 158, in dropbox_callback
    _("Dropbox access is approved!") + close,
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'close' referenced before assignment

Now it shows the option to “take backup now” in the drobo page, but that just pops up with a modal saying it can take a few minutes to an hour. There are no folders made on dropbox like it has done in the past.

erpnext 7.2.3
frappe 7.2.4

The error message is in the URL: HTTPS://ERPSITEURL.COM/?cmd=frappe.integrations.doctype.dropbox_settings.dropbox_settings.dropbox_callback&oauth_token=co02S16Yne0sMVR0&uid=55033491

I have email and all the permissions setup properly for the frappe user…really stumped on this as i’ve been having issues non stop trying to migrate to v7.

Thanks!!!

@rmehta This is the result of bench doctor:

virtual@deberp:/home/frappe/frappe-bench$ bench doctor
-----Checking scheduler status-----
Workers online: 3
-----None Jobs-----
virtual@deberp:/home/frappe/frappe-bench$