Effective Strategies for Managing ERP Implementation Projects

I’m curious to learn about the strategies used by the ERPNext community when it comes to managing ERP implementation projects.

With potentially multiple active projects and clients with key users who frequently reach out for information, new requests, or additional features, it can feel like managing a busy intersection with eight-way traffic lights.

Personally, I utilize Asana as an internal task management tool, but I struggle with updating individuals outside of my team.

I would greatly appreciate any insights, strategies, advice, or recommended podcasts from the community on how they handle project management in this context.

1 Like

Interesting topics. It would be great hearing from the more older/experienced partners in the ecosystem or from Frappe themselves how they manage the issues.

From my perspective; I would use Jira with a support tool like Freshdesk or Kayako. I’ve heard Frappe have a dedicated Help Desk system but I did not try it / nor had any feedback on it.

@youssef has a tool Mosaic that we use and we find it much more usable, specifically because of it’s frappe framework based backend.

It allows tasks, task lists, projects. Private as well as Public. Restricted access for customers. I love the feed that it provides giving me the insight of projects

1 Like

Is it open source. Please share the link @aakvatech

2 Likes