Email configuration for MailJet?

Hello, I’m trying to get outgoing email configured using mailjet.com. Seems that I must configure inbound and outbound at once, though; has anyone done this successfully? Regardless of what I enter, the domain doesn’t save and I get a ‘Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 504 (Gateway Time-out)’ in the browser console. I’m not sure if that’s because I’m entering something invalid or because the configuration page is broken - any insight is appreciated.

Sorry for the delay in response. Are you still encountering this issue? If yes, would you mind PM email credentials to us, so that we could check into it from here?

@makarand_b please check for the possibility of the issue at our end.

I don’t think it’s so much of an issue as a really strange design decision - you can’t set incoming and outgoing email settings separately. So you must fake some POP configuration in order to save outgoing SMTP settings. We’re not using inbound email, but there’s no way to just set SMTP up. I believe I have it figured out, but it’s pretty strange the way it’s done at the moment.