Email digest of user activity reports

Tried to explore if some sort of auto email digest of all users activity compiled simillar to email digest is possible.

Typically, I would see the report in some tabular format, maybe the user name, the type of doc handled, value, time, customer / supplier name, etc…

Regards,
Mahesh

Pls reply and add in GitHub issues

Sent from mobile

Begin forwarded message:

Date: 30 March 2012 11:49:42 AM GMT+05:30
To: "\"ERPNext User's Forum\"" <er...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [erpnext-user-forum] email digest of user activity reports
Reply-To: er...@googlegroups.com

Tried to explore if some sort of auto email digest of all users activity compiled simillar to email digest is possible.

Typically, I would see the report in some tabular format, maybe the user name, the type of doc handled, value, time, customer / supplier name, etc..

Regards,
Mahesh

Hi Mahesh,

Thanks for suggestion!

As discussed among our team member, we will create a report in near future which will help you analyze users activity. Precisely, report will tell you which user created how many no. transaction on given date. But as per your suggestion, we will not be able to add this feature in e-mail digest report.

Issue link on github:
https://github.com/webnotes/erpnext/issues/253

Thanks and Regards,

Umair Sayyed
www.erpnext.com

---- ERPNext - World's most affordable ERP ----

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 11:49 AM, Mahesh <ma…@maheshengg.com> wrote:

Typically, I would see the report in some tabular format, maybe the user name, the type of doc handled, value, time, customer / supplier name, etc…

Regards,
Mahesh