Email domain password not respond

Hi,

I am new to this erpnext. I am now stuck at email setup. I already setting the emai domain and email account as per attachment. I already check the connection on vps. But still got problem with this.

Can anybody help me with this.

Really appreciate it
Thanks.!

*by the way, i change the example@gmail.com just for this screenshot. when I save, i save it to actual email. thanks.

What happen on Background Jobs

failed
<function sendmail at 0x7fc4661ba6a8>

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/mofazos/frappe-bench/env/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rq/worker.py”, line 793, in perform_job
rv = job.perform()
File “/home/mofazos/frappe-bench/env/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rq/job.py”, line 599, in perform
self._result = self._execute()
File “/home/mofazos/frappe-bench/env/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rq/job.py”, line 605, in _execute
return self.func(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File “/home/mofazos/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/utils/background_jobs.py”, line 102, in execute_job
method(**kwargs)
File “/home/mofazos/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/core/doctype/communication/email.py”, line 500, in sendmail
recipients=recipients, cc=cc, bcc=bcc)
File “/home/mofazos/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/core/doctype/communication/communication.py”, line 209, in _notify
_notify(self, print_html, print_format, attachments, recipients, cc, bcc)
File “/home/mofazos/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/core/doctype/communication/email.py”, line 173, in _notify
print_letterhead=frappe.flags.print_letterhead
File “/home/mofazos/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 489, in sendmail
inline_images=inline_images, header=header, print_letterhead=print_letterhead)
File “/home/mofazos/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/email/queue.py”, line 77, in send
email_account = get_outgoing_email_account(True, append_to=reference_doctype, sender=sender)
File “/home/mofazos/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/email/smtp.py”, line 85, in get_outgoing_email_account
frappe.OutgoingEmailError)
File “/home/mofazos/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 377, in throw
msgprint(msg, raise_exception=exc, title=title, indicator=‘red’, is_minimizable=is_minimizable)
File “/home/mofazos/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 356, in msgprint
_raise_exception()
File “/home/mofazos/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 316, in _raise_exception
raise raise_exception(msg)
frappe.exceptions.OutgoingEmailError: Please setup default Email Account from Setup > Email > Email Account

14-01-2021 18:57:56

How have you set up the gmail address in Settings, Email Account?

Hiya,

Yes, i already set the gmail address in Email Domain and Account.

Now I got new problem which is, whenever I enable Enable Outgoing on email account, I get error saying incorrect password/username.

The outgoing email are still not working.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Make sure the email address of the user that is logged in, the email address and the email login id in the email account settings and the email address in the domain are the same. You can also try bench enable-scheduler in a terminal.

Hi,

Seems the problem are solved now.

But there is a problem when I tried to setup for google calendar. Please refer to image.

This problem also occur when I received email to verify new user (the url become http://localhost). Where can I change or edit this ?

Thank you.