I am trying to setup the Outgoing Mails, and I cannot get it to save. Any help would be appreciated.
I am using a virtual image that I downloaded last week.
These are the settings I am trying to use:
Outgoing Mail Server - smtp.gmail.com
Use SSL - Yes
Mail Port - 465
Login ID : myusername at gmail.com
Mail Password : mypassword
Auto Email Id: My company Name
I am leaving all incoming settings blank for now.
I either get an error message:
There is something wrong with your Outgoing Mail Settings. Please contact us at support
Did not save
Or it doesn’t do anything at all.
–
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext User's Forum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected] .
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out .
So I figured this out, pretty basic really.
I should have been using Port 587.
–
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected] .
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out .
system
April 20, 2013, 2:26am
3
Hi Ian,
Use port 587
Thanks
Anand. Sent from my phone
I am trying to setup the Outgoing Mails, and I cannot get it to save
. Any help would be appreciated.
I am using a virtual image that I downloaded last week.
These are the settings I am trying to use:
Outgoing Mail Server - smtp.gmail.com Use SSL - YesMail Port - 465Login ID : myusername at gmail.com Mail Password : mypasswordAuto Email Id: My company NameI am leaving all incoming settings blank for now.
I either get an error message:
There is something wrong with your Outgoing Mail Settings. Please contact us at support
Did not save
Or it doesn't do anything at all.
–
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com .
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out .
–
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext User's Forum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected] .
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out .